This is my friend David.
Last weekend David and three of his friends moved all their college stuff into a house in Bloomington Indiana to start the fall semester at IU. Three days before the first day of class (today), their house caught fire resulting in this:
Thanks to some brave firefighters and the grace of God, all the young men are okay. But, here they are on the first day of school with no furniture, bath towels, kitchen items, books, or school supplies. They’ve found another house to stay in but things are very sparse. It you have something you’d like to donate to help these boys, please contact me at email@example.com. Thanks.